Online Live Baccarat
If you are someone who has a keen interest in fast paced gaming and lightning-fast wins then Lucky Creek’s Online Live Baccarat is your ideal live dealer game. In this article we’ll explore how playing Online Live Baccarat gives you the advantage of more betting opportunities in a shorter space of time.
It is no surprise that Live Baccarat Online is rated amongst the most popular live dealer table games among our players. This was shown in a University of Nevada-Las Vegas study on Las Vegas strip table gaming revenue. Baccarat generated the most revenue from 2000 to 2019!
You have the option of playing the RNG version or the Live Dealer version. Either way both variations are ideal for players who are looking for something challenging and yet rewarding. We guarantee you that it might just be your online live betting game you’ve been looking for, so read on.
How Live Baccarat at Online Casinos Works
If you love bonuses, you can look forward to a host of thrilling goodies like a 5% cashback on your losses between Monday to Friday, tailor made bonuses and the possibility of participating in our exclusive invite only tournaments. For players who are already embracing the future of online gaming, you can also use Bitcoin to bet on our tables.
For your convenience, you also have access to the stats on either side of the betting panel giving you full control and leverage. In terms of the game itself, the cards are dealt face-up and a game round lasts for just about 27 seconds in this version, opposed to the 48-second average in regular Baccarat games.
Live Baccarat Online is extremely easy to understand and you don’t really need to know all of the rules especially when you are just starting out. Although knowing how to play live dealer Baccarat is certainly an advantage for players who need the edge to win in a live online casino for real money.
How to Play Live Casino Baccarat at Lucky Creek
One of the most useful Online Baccarat tips when it comes to live casinos, is that some live casino tables allow players to observe the game rather than play straight away. This will give you leverage and a better feel of what to expect before diving right into the game straight away.
If you’re looking to refine your skills when playing Online Baccarat, we’ve got you covered. Bear in mind that online baccarat is a game of chance, which means that you’re slightly limited in the ways you’re able to maximize your opportunities of winning apart from the obvious. It’s best to ignore the tie bet option which, statistically speaking, is the rarest form of outcome.
Having said so, reputable casinos like Lucky Creek are always licensed and regulated, which means that the games are monitored for transparency and fairness. Still if you’ve ever had any doubts whatsoever with regards to online baccarat, live online baccarat is able to dispel these notions.
Online Live Casino Baccarat requires nothing more than to place a wager and push the “deal” button. Remember playing decisions are determined by an embedded action grid. Here’s some useful information to get you acquainted with Live Casino Baccarat’s idiosyncrasies and betting strategies.
- The Bet: The game starts with the player placing a wager, and there’s about three betting options. Meaning that bets can be placed on the “player” spot, “banker” spot and/or on the “tie” spot.
- The Deal: The dealer will then deal two cards for the player’s side, and two cards for the banker’s side. As a result subsequent cards will be dealt based solely on the outcome of the first four cards that were dealt. The aim is to get the hand that comes closest to a total of 9, while an 8 or 9 dealt to either side using only the first two cards is what’s referred to as a “natural” winner. Lastly if both sides get an eight or nine, this results in a tie.
- Player’s Rules: If the player is dealt 0-5, the player will automatically score one more card, and if the player gets 6 or 7, they stand. An 8 or 9 is a winner.
- Dealer’s Rules: The dealer’s side on the other hand is slightly more complex, while the overall dealer’s side follows one of six different courses of action based upon what the player has opted for.
- Outcomes: Baccarat is said to favor the player a lot more while the house’s advantage on the player’s side is just about 1.24%. Then in terms of the banker’s side, the advantage is about 1.06%. As for the wagers on the tie spot, they give the house a 14.4% advantage, while a win on the player’s side stands to reap a 1-1 payout. The banker’s side also earns 1-1, but a 5% commission is paid to the house. For a tie, the payouts range from 9-1 to 11-1, depending on the site.
One of the most notable Online Live Baccarat tips when it comes to live casinos online, is that some live casino tables allow players to observe the game rather than play straight away. This will allow you to get a better feel of what to expect before diving right into the game straight away.
On that note, why not take to our Live Dealer tables and see what Lucky Creek’s Online Casino’s Live Baccarat dealers have in store for you? You never know when your lucky stars might align and you could just be next in line to reel in those real big bucks!